“Thank you” cards are always so handy, you never know when you need one.
This is quite a simple card using the technique called embossed resist. I embossed the white blossoms with clear embossing powder on white cardstock, and then sponged ink over it.
So, without further delay, here is the video of how I made it :
- Stampin’Up! stamp set: “Because I Care”
- Close to my Heart Ink Pads: Gypsy, sky
- Versamark ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Recollection white and black cardstock
- iNKADINKADO clear embossing powder
- Stampendous white embossing powder
- Heat gun
- Jumbo sponge dauber