This post is way overdue. I was supposed to do it three days ago, but became busy with family and graduation. Well, better late than never!
I die cut and stamped the flower and stem. For the flower part, I stamped it in a similar was as I did on the second card in my previous post. First I used light blue (Close to My Hear Sky ink) , then I stamped with a light violet ink (Stampin’Up! Wisteria Wonder).
I also did some coloring on the leaves and stem with a Prosma pencil. As you can, I die cut the same flower&stem out of the white panel and inserted the stamped one in it’s place. I applied some tape on the back to put them together.
The second card:
Note: Since the beige vase is on the foreground, as it is adhered with foam tape, it meant that the branch had to be raised as well. I used Pinflair glue gel (Thanks Taheerah!) to apply tiny dots of thick glue at various points behind the branch.
Thanks for stopping by!