CASE Study Challenge 159


I am here with our last inspiration from Kathy Raccosin at CASE Study.


I must admit, at first I had a bit of trouble CASE-ing this one. Then I decided to focus on one element and go from there.

The extra large distressed banner caught my attention as it is quite an interesting element. So I went ahead and started inking a 2″ wide strip of paper. From there I decided to use a thin card base, and the rest of the design came along.

CASE Study 159

The word “rock” was die cut out of white paper and inked with yellow ink, however I had to hand draw and cut the “u”. Kathy has used the same stamp for repeated background stamping and for the focal point. Similarly, I used the sentiment for both purposes in my card.

I hope you stop by CASE Study blog and take a look at the amazing projects that the design team and Kathy created!

Thanks for stopping by 🙂


7 responses

  1. Really cool CASE Tasnim! Focusing on one element and putting your own spin on it totally worked – this card is unusual and fabulous!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: