It’s time for a new Runway Inspired challenge!
Normally I would go for a damask or floral design, but I decided to use an intricate butterfly die. And of course, all those silver sequins meant that I had to use my silver glimmer paper!
- cut a square piece of glimmer paper. mine was 1.75″ square
- position the butterfly die on top of the square glimmer paper and run it through a die cutting machine
- apply adhesive to a slightly smaller square piece of scrap paper and place the die cut glimmer paper on top.
- carefully remove the butterfly shape leaving all the small pieces behind.
- Die cut the butterfly out of white card stock and emboss twice with black embossing powder
- apply glue dot behind the black butterfly and insert it into the glimmer paper.
- matte the glimmer square on to a black square that is 1/8″ larger.
This week our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, and the winner will receive a $15 gift card to their online store.
Do stop by the Runway Inspired Challenge blog and check out how the rest of the design team was inspired by this week’s Runway look.